1. Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information from you in conjunction with your use of the Website: personal information and non-personal information. “Personal information” is any information that can individually identify you and includes, for example and without limitation, your name, email address, username, telephone number, postal address, payment information, and billing and contact information. “Non-personal information” includes information that does not personally identify you, but may include, without limitation, tracking and usage information about your location, demographics, transaction information, use of the Website and the Internet, etc.
There are a number of circumstances in which you may voluntarily supply us with your personal information. The most common ways in which we may collect your personal information include, without limitation:
- Registration for an account with Lights On;
- Subscription to receive emails or other communications from us
- Purchases of products or services from us or through the Website
- Requests for customer service or other assistance
- Participation in surveys, special events, and promotions
- Participation on social media accounts involving Lights On; and
- Any other place on the Website where you knowingly volunteer personal information
When you interact with any Lights On account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account, including your user ID and/or user name, and any information you have made public in connection with that social media service. Please note, however, that we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
When you use the Website, our servers may keep an activity log that does not identify you individually. These logs may include information such as:
- Demographic data of Website users, including end customers
- Transaction information such as purchases and use of discounts/rewards
- Device information about your computer, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Website, which may include your IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information
- Usage information about your use of the Website, such as a reading history of the pages you view
- Additional traffic data, such as time and date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses
- Your search terms and search results; and
- Other information regarding our users’ use of the Website
We use this information to assist us in running the Website and ensuring proper operation.
When you interact with the Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features, content, or personalization available through the Website.
Email and Other Communications
We may contact you by email or other means. For example, we may send you emails at your request or announcements that may interest you. If you do not want to receive such communications from us, please let us know through the “unsubscribe” feature included in our communications, or by submitting a written request to Lights On Enterprises Pty. Ltd.
Lights On Enterprises LLC
9393 N 90th Street
Suite #102 #530
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
2. Our Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you and about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience with the Website. We may use the information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Provide you with the products and services you request from us
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on the Website
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
- Personalize content and experiences on our Website
- Send you newsletters, offers, and promotions for our products and services, third party products and services, or special events by email or other media
- Administer promotions and surveys
- Optimize or improve our products, services, and operations
- Detect, investigate, or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Website and their purchasing patterns
3. Our Disclosure of Information
We do not and will not sell your personal information to any third party outside of the Website, and will only share personal information as provided below and within our company and corporate affiliates.
We may make your information available to certain third party service providers, such as contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the services offered on our Website, such as hosting, billing, payment processing, shipping, marketing, analytics, customer service, fraud protection, etc. We may need to share your personal information with them, but we require that all of our service providers keep personal information confidential and not disclose it to third parties and not use it for any other purpose.
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website, or our users; and (d) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website or the public.
If we sell all or part of our business or make a sale or transfer of our assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, Lights On may transfer your information to the party or parties involved as part of that transaction.
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information collected through the Website from access, loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction by any unauthorized party. Please understand, however, that no transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
5. User Access and Control
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided to us, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please specify clearly what information you would like to access, change, update, or suppress. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Lights On to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, if any. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com, with “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line. You must include sufficient detail for us to locate your file; at a minimum, your name, email and postal address.
6. Links To or From Other Sites
Please note that the Website may link to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy policies, which may be different from ours. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites or applications.
7. Children’s Online Privacy
Lights On respects the privacy of children and we are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect, solicit, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to us. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided personal information to us without verification of parental consent, we will take commercially reasonable steps to delete that information.
8. Notice to Non-US Users
10. Contact Us
Lights On Enterprises LLC
9393 N 90th Street
Suite #102 #530
Scottsdale, AZ 85258